We live in a world where Information Technology (IT)has become so vital that businesses can not even imagine to even exist a day without it. IT has impacted industries so greatly, that today businesses are built around a solid IT foundation. In a matter of months, IT has helped local businesses become regional business and regional players become international players. To be successful, the equally capable technology is needed to support these great business strategies. Hence, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that IT is, by far, the greatest growth leveraging tool the world has ever witnessed.
IT is evolving at a rapid pace today, it is often seen that the IT professionals in an organization are encumbered and have a lot of catching up to do. Hence, to keep the competitive advantage it becomes essentials for organizations to adopt the latest innovations and train its staff accordingly. For medium and large organizations, IT training of staff can become a serious challenge owing to time/financial/workforce constraints.
What makes an IT professional an expert? A carefully crafted IT Training solutions can equip an individual with all three: a combination of exhaustive knowledge, problem solving skills and updated with the latest in technology.
UWINPro is an IT Training and IT consulting organization in Toronto, Canada. It has helped the business across the domain to leverage the power of technology for growth with a valuable experience of over 20 years was chosen to execute this project. With its expertise in SAP training, SAP implementation, SAP support, SAP help, SAP HANA training and online SAP training. UWINPro, besides SAP has extensive experience in solaris training, Linux training and has all the mandate required to handle a project of such scale.
There are number of ways to learn SAP as one can also self learn it with the help of online learning tools, study material, etc. Besides, resource manuals are available and easily accessible online. A number of SAP training books that excavate on particular topics can help one start with their SAP education.
It is not necessarily a fast and efficient way, since self learning is the easiest way to start SAP education. Most of those who have given it a try will assent to the fact that an expert help is required as self learning throws up unique challenges. A small problem often becomes a major barrier obstructing your progress for days at a stretch.
Technology has enabled us to access education from anywhere. With online courses available on the internet, all it takes is a computer to get started. But before enrolling for an online course, it is always a good thing to ensure that the course provider is equipped with the latest multimedia technologies, proven instructional approaches and good instructors.
Here are few benefits which online education provides.
1. Location Convenience: Where ever the students might be, in a classroom or at home, in the same city or 2000 miles away, they can still tap into the same course materials, and at a time that’s convenient to them.
2. Flexibility: Time is one of the greatest limitations on learning. If this limitation can be removed, learning would become extremely convenient. It would enable the students to learn at a time and pace that suits them best.
3. High Retention: Online instruction methodology use clever design, AV aids and visuals which make the learning process interesting and even more effective. This helps the students retain the knowledge for a much longer time as compared to traditional methods.
4. Access to the Best Knowledge: It is impossible to have a subject knowledge expert in every city and town. Also, many a times it is next to impossible to find a good training institute in the town for a specific topic. Online education can nullify this disadvantage, taking away the limitations of geography.
5. Current Business Scenario: Online learning is already helping organizations to train their employees in today’s scattered, virtual offices. An MNC wanting to upgrade their staff’s IT skills can now train them under the best experts through online classroom. The training session will reach every single employee, irrespective of their location.
To get the job done, though technology enables automation of manual tasks a cakewalk, it still needs intensive human interference/inputs. And this would hold true until a truly intelligent (AI) technology appears and which is capable of thinking independently. Until then, human intervention will be quintessential to make the technology work for us.